- Hardware installation and maintenance
- Software installaton and updates
- SIMS installations
- Purchasing advice
- Networking - cabling and configuration, including fibre optic
- Telephone extension systems
- Data recovery
- Network documentation (If you have a legacy network, we can draw up diagrams of what you have and how it holds together)
- PCs, Macs, iPads, Android tablets, printer set-ups
- Adding photocopiers to network as printers
- Advising on cost-effective solutions
- Advice on maintaining current systems for extra life if budgets are tight
- Staff training, e.g. safe use of internet, Raspberry Pi, use of network shares etc.
- Seamless wi-fi setup across and between buildings
- Server setup (Linux, Mac and Windows)
- Projector and interactive Whiteboard installations
Services for Small Businesses & Individuals
Suffolk Macs works with small businessses and individuals - from sole traders on upwards.
We understand your particular needs and speak to you in 'plain English'.
This means less stress for you and provides a clear understanding of what is happening ... and what needs to happen.
We're Here When You Need Us